The Balboa XL provides an innovative technology to chill water instantly. Your building's water is purified, then chilled on demand. We love this system because of its dispense options (cold, room temp, hot) and unrivaled hygienic qualities.
- Hygienic PureChill technology keeps environmental contaminants out
- Reverse Osmosis Filtration
- Integrated Filter Monitor ensures freshly filtered water
- Auto Safety-Shut-Off Valve
- Two temperature system (Cold: 37-50°F, Hot: 180°F)
- Taller 10" fill opening allows larger cups, mugs or reusable bottles
- Hygienic dispensing touch pad control with no-touch dispensing faucet
- Integrated cupholder for single use cups
Office size: 1-50 People
Dimension: 13”W x 18”D x 51.5”H
Hot tank volume .5 gal
Cooling Rate: 2.8 gal/hr 37-50°F
Heating Rate: 1.3 gal/hr 180°F
Reverse Osmosis purification uses a state-of-the-art 0.01 micron membrane to reduce metals, arsenic, pharmaceuticals, lead, mercury and other solids.
17.8” H x 14.2” W x 22.3” D
Cold: 1.5 gallons (5.8 liters)
Hot: 1.2 gallons (4.6 liters)
Ambient: 4.7 gallons (17.8 liters)
Ice production: 44 lbs (20kg)/day
Ice storage: 8 lbs / 3.6 kg
Reverse Osmosis Filtration
A reverse osmosis system uses a semi-permeable membrane to separate ions, unwanted molecules and larger particles from drinking water — including contaminants, sediments, and dissolved solids. Utilizing a reverse osmosis system for your office drinking ensures that you’re providing the best purified water to your employees, down to the molecular level.
Try one of our filtered water dispensers for free.
Let us do the hard work for you. Our fully qualified technicians install your water dispenser, where and when you need it.