The Revo 615 offers latest reverse osmosis filtration and LED UV technologies to provide a continuous supply of clean fresh tasting water without the need for bulky 5-gallon or plastic single-use bottles. We love this system because of its anti-microbial surfaces, LCD smart alert display, and large 12-inch dispense area for easy refilling of your large reusable bottle.
- In-tank LED UV technology and anti-microbial surfaces keep the system clean inside and out
- Reverse Osmosis Filtration
- Integrated Filter Monitor ensures freshly filtered water
- Two temperature system (Cold: 39-42°F, Hot: 194°F)
- Tallest 12" fill opening allows large reusable bottles
- Hygienic dispensing touch pad control with no-touch dispensing faucet
- LCD Smart screen displays messages, system status, and service alerts
Office size: 10-50 People
Dimension: 13”W x 16.7”D x 49.2”H
Hot tank size: .79 gal
Cold tank size: 2.5 gal 37-50°F
Heating Rate: 2.5 gal/hr 180°F
Reverse Osmosis purification uses a state-of-the-art 0.01 micron membrane to reduce metals, arsenic, pharmaceuticals, lead, mercury and other solids.
17.8” H x 14.2” W x 22.3” D
Cold: 1.5 gallons (5.8 liters)
Hot: 1.2 gallons (4.6 liters)
Ambient: 4.7 gallons (17.8 liters)
Ice production: 44 lbs (20kg)/day
Ice storage: 8 lbs / 3.6 kg
Reverse Osmosis Filtration
A reverse osmosis system uses a semi-permeable membrane to separate ions, unwanted molecules and larger particles from drinking water — including contaminants, sediments, and dissolved solids. Utilizing a reverse osmosis system for your office drinking ensures that you’re providing the best purified water to your employees, down to the molecular level.
Try one of our filtered water dispensers for free.
Let us do the hard work for you. Our fully qualified technicians install your water dispenser, where and when you need it.